- Great location across the street from Cullinan Park (baseball diamond, 2 tennis courts with lights, full court basketball, & sand volleyball) and within walking or biking distance of our Great Schools, the Village of Tremont, the Public Library, and the Post Office.
- Students have the convenient option of riding the bus or walking to school.
- Spacious and comfortable house on well-manicured approx. 1.5 acres
- Main level kitchen, dining room, family room, and sitting room with large floor to ceiling windows facing park.
- Features BOTH a large eat-in kitchen area AND a large formal dining room.
- Main level family room with cathedral ceiling is 16' x 22' and includes built-in bookcases and Weso ceramic wood burning stove imported from Germany
- Large foyer with 1.5 story ceiling and decorative stained glass window treatments at entry designed and installed by Custom Stained Glass of Morton, IL
- Master bedroom 15' x 20' + bonus loft room 15' x 25' + master bath with jacuzzi and separate shower
- Large walk-in closet (8' x 15') off Master bedroom
- Downstairs bar/kitchen; pool table/rec room with energy efficient LOPI wood-burning fireplace insert; possible office; and large laundry room with plenty of room to hang-up clothes (instead of ironing!)
- Attached garage 20' wide by 35' (extra deep) with room for 3 vehicles
- 48' x 60' outbuilding converted to heated rec room with adjustable basketball hoop, baseball batting cage, and full bathroom with shower.
- Beautiful yard and landscaping - Great location for outdoor activities and sports including outdoor basketball, above-ground swimming pool, and combination soccer/football goal.
- The "Invisible Fence" installed for our two golden retrievers stays with home, of course, and surrounds the entire lot providing plenty of room for your dogs to exercise. A great home for your pets!
- Two large (10' x 20') raised garden plots for home-grown vegetables and herbs
- Tax ID 11-11-24-201-001 Sec 24 T24N R4W, Lot C, PT of SW 1/4, NE 1/4 (Elm Grove Township)
- Superior Quality Water softening & purification system professionally installed by Maquette Soft Water including reverse osmosis for drinking water on a very deep well with water samples collected and analyzed annually all with very good results.
- See Tremont School District most recent Annual Report here:
No Data Available
No Data Available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Enrollment||S/T Ratio|
|Bethel Lutheran School||5.4m||Private||PK-08||379||15.5|
|Blessed Sacrament School||5.8m||Private||PK-08||282||16.4|
|Good Shepherd Lutheran School||6.0m||Private||PK-08||206||10.0|
|Christian Life Academy||7.8m||Private||PK-08||74||7.4|
|Faith Baptist Christian School||7.9m||Private||PK-12||135||12.9|
|St Joseph Elementary School||8.4m||Private||PK-08||282||12.6|
|New Hope Christian Academy||8.5m||Private||07-12||13||13.0|
|Tomorrows Hope Christian Academy||8.7m||Private||09-12||15||5.0|
|Population and Land|
|Land Area in Square Miles||648.97||55,518.93|
|Persons Per Square Mile||208.6||231.1|
|College Graduate or Higher||24.6%||31.9%|
|High Schoolor Or Higher||92.5%||87.6%|
|Housing and Homeownerhsip|
|Median Value of Housing Units||$133,300||$175,700|
|Persons per Household||2.45||2.63|
|Median Household Income||$57,052||$57,166|